How do I create an Attendee Group?
Attendee groups can be used to quickly add a group of attendees that regularly hold group meals together.
- Add all of the attendees individually to a group meal using the Advanced Search.
- Select all of the attendees in the group by clicking the boxes to the left of the Attendees’ names, or the Select All check box.
- Click the Modify button, then Create Group.
- Give the group a name and click Save.
- Use this group in future reports by clicking Favorites, then switching the tab to Attendee Groups.
- An attendee group will only be available in the profile of the employee the group was originally created under.
If the attendee group exceeds 12 people, a Group of 12 or More can be used instead as preferred. See FAQ for rules and process for using a Group of 12 or More