If there are 12 or more attendees at a group meal can they all be entered as a group?
When there are twelve or more attendees in a Group Meal, one attendee entry can be created for the attendees using the "Group of 12 or MORE" attendee type.
- Click the New Attendee button, or Add > New Attendee, depending on how it displays on your screen.
- Select the Attendee Type of "Group of 12 or MORE".
- Enter a name for the group and add the group to the expense.
- Edit the Attendee Count field within the Attendee List to reflect the correct number of attendees,
- Create a PDF of the list of attendees, or sign in sheet, and attach with the receipts.