What is the difference between report level and expense level receipts?
Report Level Receipts:
- Report level receipts have been the standard receipt function in ERS since implementation.
- Receipts are attached to the report by image upload or faxing process.
- Receipts are viewable on the Receipt menu in a New Window or in the Current Window.
- Receipts can be deleted on Receipt menu.
- Individual receipt is attached to specific expense in the Expense List.
- Available Receipts holds uploaded receipts waiting to be assigned to an expense.
- Individual receipts are deleted right from the expense.
- Unassigned receipts in the Available Receipts can be deleted there.
- Expense receipt displays from icon on expense.
- Expense Level receipts also display in the Receipt Menu with the Report Level receipts, but they are not deleted there.