New User Training Options
This training for new users focuses on creating an expense report, handling PCARD charges and cash expenses, attaching receipts, and submitting reports. The basics of the system, PCARDs, delegating, report statuses, approval flows and travel policy are included.
University Park: 508 Rider Building
This new user training session takes place at University Park, in-person only. Computers are provided for participants to follow along with the demonstration.
Dates & Times:
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017 -- 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017 -- 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday, October 26, 2017 -- 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- All Dates
ERS Training dates (above) are a direct link to registration in LRN for the selected hands-on session. If the session is full, LRN will provide you with an option to add your name to a waitlist. If a seat becomes available, the next-in-line registrant will be automatically added to the session and notified by email.
LRN offers a variety of professional development opportunities, easy access to browse for, register for, and track learning opportunities.
Commonwealth Campus Locations by Video Conference
This new user training session is available from any location with room-based video conferencing. Participants can use a computer/laptop at their location to participate hands-on or they can choose to watch the session as a demonstration.
Sessions required a minimun of 3 participants to not be cancelled.
Dates & Times:
- Wednesday, August 30, 2017 -- 1:00pm - 4:30pm
- Thursday, October 12, 2017 -- 1:00pm - 4:30pm
- Thursday, December 7, 2017 -- 8:30am - 12pm
- Reserve a Video Conference location on your campus. A list of Video Conference locations are at Penn State Interactive Video Rooms and Contact List. Contact the person listed for the location to make a reservation for the location.
- To register please complete the ERS Helpdesk Form. Use the Comments section to indicate 1) the training session date you wish to attend, 2) if you will have a computer available to follow along on, and 3) the video conference location you will be using.